T2A API Documentation
- General API Guide
- Code Examples
- XML, JSON and SOAP API Details
Most of the services available in T2A are synchronous - they return as quickly as possible with the result.
For some methods, mainly those involving bulk operations, the operation is asynchronous.
Every asynchronous service revolves around the creation of a "job", and the background execution of T2A on that job.
A typical asynchronous service follows these stages:-
- Create a Job. T2A gives you an encrypted unique job ID. This contains only alphanumeric characters plus underscore and dash.
- Pass your data into that job.
- Start the job processing.
- Read the progress of the job, as a percentage.
- When that percentage has reached 100, the job is completed.
- Read or download the processed data from the completed job.
Currently the only asynchronous method is deceased_bulk.Documentation about asynchronous methods and the T2A API.