- There is no need to embed your API key in the HTML; use the temporary key.
- The temporary key will only work when invoked in a specified website domain.
- The temporary key will expire after a specified number of minutes, never more than 60.
- The temporary key can optionally be further secured to only operate on the final client's IP address.
- The key is encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption.
Looking for the old documentation? Download it here (PDF format)
T2A API Documentation
- General API Guide
- Code Examples
- API Method List
- XML, JSON and SOAP API Details